Fall Tune Up
A Tune Up in the Fall can save you money all winter long. To make sure your furnace delivers comfort to you and your home all winter long your furnace needs to be
- CLEAN, the burners checked for cracks and stress,
- gas pressure re-calibrated,
- sensors and voltage tested,
- condensate line freed on any blockage,
- blower and induce draft motors cleane
At C&C we don't just look inside your furnace, we take it apart, clean and sanitize all washable parts! Our technicians will explain and demonstrate the process to you for a fair and honest assessment. Call now for early bird specials.
Carmine's Tip: Change your filter every month. Most calls for no heat are due to a clogged and dirty filter. If your furnace flue is on your roof and you receive heavy or drifted snowfall make sure the flue is free of ice and snow. If your flue is iced up it can't exhaust which will make your furnace shut down.
Spring Tune Up
A Tune Up in the Spring can keep you cool on those hot summer days. Your air conditioner uses freon to cool and that freon evaporates over time or leaks due to irregular maintenance. The lower your freon level the harder and longer your unit will run, costing you money.
- Your freon level should be checked every spring,
- the condensor cleaned, fittings tightened,
- voltage tested,
- coils cleaned in the condensor and the A coil in your furnace,
- A coil pan checked for rust and condensate line cleaned.
Our technicians will explain and demonstrate the process to your for a fair and honest assessment. Call now for early bird specials.