Why Rheem® is the best choice you can make in a furnace....
Chances are, the last thing you think about is your furnace. You simply expect to be comfortable. That's why Rheem® is the best choice you can make - we offer some fo the finest heating solutions in the business. Top-quality, innovative products with the latest technology, lasting performance, great warranties and excellent service and support. All of this is why we confidently say,
- "Relax, It's Rheem" and it's the only residential brand we carry.
We love the RGRM Series furnace for it's quiet operation and compact design. Some of the great features are:
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level
- Furnace operates a 70% capacity for for low-heat and 100% capacity for high-heat
- Compatible with single or two-stage thermostat but we recommend a two stage stat
- Heat exchanger is constructed of all stainless steel for maximum corrosion resitance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile 34" design is lighter and easier to handle and leaves room for optional accessories.
- Integrated control board manages all operational functions and provides hookups for humidifier and electronic air cleaner.
- Insulated blower compartment, a slow opening gas valve and a specially designed inducer system make it one of the quietest furnaces on the market today.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control, quieter sound levels and year-round energy savings.
The Rheem® Prestige Series High Efficiency Two-Stage RARL-JEZ Condensing Units were designed with performance in mind. These units offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications.
We also love the RARL-JEZ series for quiet operation and robust engineering giving it long life. Some of the great features are:
- On-Board diagnostics has the Rheem® exclusive 7-Segment LED display on the control board quickly and accurately, shows us the source of system malfunctions. This feature aids us in servicing or repairing your unit, saving you time and money.
- Fault Recall - Even if there is a power failure, this feature will retain the system's "operation history" and will display it on the control board for quick and easy viewing during service calls.
- The Active Protection feature monitors your system to prevent the compressor from operating when potentially harmful conditions are detected.
- The thermostat communication capability can alert you to any necessay service requirements, giving you peace of mind that your home comfort is guaranteed.
- When this system is matched with a Prestige Series Air Handler, the system adjusts airflow to help control humidity for unsurpassed comfort in the cooling mode
- A galvanized steel cabinet protects your unit from the elements.
- A special base pan elevates the unit off the pad and away from corosive condensation, more quiet performance and lower vibration levels also result.
- The Rheem® motor mounts prevent damage to your fan motor - extending the life and providing quiet operation and improved efficiency.