Tankless Water Heater
For short animated presentation of how tankless water heaters work click here.
- The 95 Series by Rheem have a 12-Year limited warranty on the heat exchanger and 5 Year on parts. Some of the great features are:
- New Next Generation Burner Technology
- Industry Best! .26 GPM minimm flow rate, .40 GPM minimum activation flow rate
- Remote control and 10ft of thermostat wire is included
- EZ-Link cable available for high demand applications to connect two tank-less units to operate as one
- All Rheem tank-less models are third-party efficiency certified by GAMA
- Continuous hot water, energy saving and compact, space saving design
- Self Diagnostic System
- Digital display shows temperatrue setting and maintenance codes
- Built-in electric blower
- Has freeze protection to -30 F
- 11,000 to 199,000 BTU maximum.
For Carmine's blog post on tankless water heaters click here.
Pro 50 or 50 Gallon Tank Water Heater in the Professional Ultra Low NOx Powered Damper Series
This energy efficient damper design won the Green Builder Editors' Choice for 2011.
Some of the features of this water heater that meets or exceeds Energy Star Phase II certification and an energy efficent rating of .67-.68 is
- Meets or exceeds ENERGY STAR Phase II certification
- Lower stand-by lossess
- More hot water at a lower operating cost
- Integrated self-diagnostic system control takes away the guesswork.
- Stainless steel construction
- One-of-a-kind air/fuel shut-off device offers double protection
- Maintenance free - no filter to clean
- Protective control system tht disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation
- Patented magnesium anode rod design incorporates a special resistor which protects the tank from rust.